Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Dikwalo (Letters)

Do YOU like writing letters? Do you like ME?

If you answered YES to either of the questions above, you should send me a letter! Really, just a letter! I have everything I need in Botswana, but I love to hear from people back home.

Here is my address:

Diana Arper, PCV
District Health Management Team, RAC
Private Bag 003
Letlhakeng, Botswana


This is where it all comes ... it's the happiest place in town.


I love getting a parcel notification. See how happy it makes me!


By the way, my sister sent treats for my dog Bert in her last package. I needed to post some pictures for her to see how much he enjoyed them.

Here's what happened...

Sniff sniff...


Still sniffing...


Got it.


So happy. Thanks Alicia!


1 comment:

  1. Finally got your address! ps. Am I coming to visit in Spring or...? Let me know pleeease...dying to leave the US already... <3 ya, C

    ReplyDelete